Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Lady Of The Lake

Nell' Acqua by Agnes Cecile
_______________________________________

I exist in darkness,
between heaven and the soul's abyss.
The Sun can no longer shine here,
because the trees have taken him.

The rain is frozen,
and the ice scars my face.
All life has ceased but me,
a lost and forgotten race.
Only one heart beats now,
a relic of disgrace.

My friend was in the water,
but she left me yesterday.
I reached inside my stomach,
and found a pool of sweet decay.

Sleep is death,
and I'm immortal.
Baptized in her tears,
I eternally mourn her.
Her days became my years. 

Flesh is pain into my core.
There was a time,
when she adored me.

I lust for redemption
and fantasize in isolation.
Defeated,
forgotten,
drained and forsaken.

My silent screams come from within.
Leviathan, please rise again.

She is gone, 
and I am torn
Forever in this moment,
I am forlorn.

More Agnes Cecile paintings here

No comments:

Post a Comment