Sunday, May 20, 2012

From the MixTape: Part I



Unemployed Drunk Driver by Country Death

Need to get me a girl that don't want nothing to do with me. 
She'd have short hair, blue eyes, red shoes, and tight jeans. 
I create and turn down imaginary corporate sponsorships offers in my head.
Back when we were together and I had the chance, 
I wish I would have cheated on my ex-girlfriend. 

I spend my mornings trying to not start drinkin till the evening. 
Usually around two or mid-afternoon, I end up failing.
Spend too much time thinking about suicide and sex. 
Always lost in indecision. 
Always wondering which one I should pursue next. 

To depressed about being unemployed to look for a job. 
I spent too much time in the shower and I sleep too late and my bed's unmade. 
Aint left the house in four days, and I don't think that I'll change. 
Yeah, I'll just continue to hate myself for being this way. 

I aint a serial killer, but I am a drunk driver. 
A loser and a boozer and crier and a liar. 
A drug abuser and a truth confuser.
Aint no one stupider than me. 
Maybe I'm lazy or maybe I'm crazy or maybe I hate me.
It's all kinda hazy.

Am I clinically depressed or chronically disappointed?
When I'm around people, I tend to think that they're annoying. 
When it's just me, I get so lonely
and I dream my morbid dreams.
Gotta get me a girl that don't want nothing to do with me. 
more Country Death


No comments:

Post a Comment