Saturday, June 2, 2012

My Type

If there were only one worthless woman left on the planet, I would fall in love with her. With that in mind, here are ten traits that I find irresistible in women: 

  1. The body of a goddess and the brain of a beast. 
  2. An extremely limited capacity for empathy. 
  3. Laughs at anything and everything.
  4. Lust and hunger supersede all emotions.
  5. Doesn't believe in apologies. Favorite words are, "I'm sorry."
  6. Smells like cheap body spray, cigarettes, and CoverGirl brand foundation.
  7. Chews gum long after the flavor is gone, making her breath smell like mint and puppies. 
  8. Loves to fight. 
  9. Hates me, ignores me, berates me, humiliates me, or all of the above
  10. Easy.

On a totally unrelated note, I'm really into FRONT Magazine. (link NSFW)

1 comment:

  1. i can really get into a chick with 1996 air max throw backs on

    ReplyDelete